Thursday, September 5, 2013

Another Wedding! | MONTANA WEDDING*SENIOR*FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER

In my last blog I spoke of Jake and Jolene and I've got to say...what a beautiful wedding that was!  I also made mention of another couple that is also getting married.  The bride of this 'other' couple, I have photographed for years as well.  In fact, she was one of my first models and also one of my first seniors I shot.  I say my camera loves alot of people but my camera especially loves Laura!  She is a natural in front of the camera.  As you can see we have had many fun shoots together and I've grown so much as a photographer since we first started taking pictures together...

LEANINGUPedited

69ffsig

73sig

I photographed her and her sisters too! They are all beauties! :)

5lovewm

23lovewm

l3wm

Last fall when Laura told me she was engaged to a handsome Canadian I was thrilled for her! We did their engagement shoot and it is one of my favorites to date!

6wm

colagewm2

collagewm

10wm

I couldn't be more happy for this couple and look forward to capturing their special day for them!


0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Julie and I'm Mother of 3 beautiful girls, Married to a wonderful carpenter, I live in the state of Montana and I am owner of Jubilee Photography! I have a passion for photography as you will see throughout my blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! :)



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP