Thursday, August 29, 2013

WATCHING FAMILIES GROW | MONTANA WEDDING*SENIOR*FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER

One of the rewarding things about my job is getting to document families as they grow.  I get to photograph some of the most exciting moments in their lives that they will cherish forever.  The next two weeks are pretty exciting.  I have two couples that I've photographed for the last few years and they are both getting married!  Besides having a child, this is one of the biggest moments in their lives and I get to be a part of it!  How honored I am to get to be their photographer for their big day. 

The first couple's wedding is in just two days!  It's been great to be a part of the progression of their family and see the direction their lives have taken since I first got to know them.  I'm so happy for them!  The first time I met Jolene I thought, 'wow!  she needs to be a model!'  So I asked her! lol  She came over and we did a test shoot and the camera of course loved her.

anotherfavwm 

Gorgeous, right?! Then I photographed their little family later that year...
  mns2wm 
 
r2wm caydenwm fam2wm 

A year went by and Jolene was expecting a new baby girl and recently engaged...                                                                                                                                                                                                              

And then we did another family shoot with the new addition!  Isn't she a doll?!

1jpg
15jpg
        So, look forward to the following blog where I'll add more beautiful images of this family on their big, special day! 16jpg

0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Julie and I'm Mother of 3 beautiful girls, Married to a wonderful carpenter, I live in the state of Montana and I am owner of Jubilee Photography! I have a passion for photography as you will see throughout my blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! :)



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP