Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I'M BACK IN MORE WAYS THEN ONE | MONTANA WEDDING*SENIOR*FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER

What a summer I've had!  There are life events (good and bad) that take you here or there to the point you are not sure where or what is to become of your future.   Nothing is certain or secure.  Such is life and all you can do is go with the flow and try your hardest to make the right decisions for you and your family.  Pray that God will open doors and close others so you know when you've reached your destination that was part of his plan.  If you know nothing of my life you may not know what on earth I'm babbling about BUT I'm sure at one point in your life you've felt like this. 

At the beginning of this summer I thought I was Idaho bound.  This is my home state that I grew up in.  Despite my traumatic circumstances I looked forward to resettling down in my home town.  However, riding out this crazy, up and down road I've traveled thus far, I am back where I started which is in the beautiful Flathead Valley, Montana where I've come to love and appreciate even more.  It's always hard to figure out God's plan for us but all you can do is pray that you're walking in his will no matter if the out come was not what you expected.  One thing I do know is God is working on restoration in my family and life and that I am grateful for.

Since, this is essentially new beginnings for me again I've decided to start from the beginning of where I started.  I started blogging on a site called "blogger" which is where you are at now.  Why I listened to every photography forum out there preaching you must switch to wordpress.com or wordpress.org I have no idea.  I liked blogger.  I liked to blog.  Going over there was such a headache so I'm back to simple. One thing I wanted to make clear in this blog is the appreciation I have for my family, friends and fans. There are a handful of you that have always supported me and I am very appreciative of that love and support. Thank you! I realize the photographers in our area have doubled since I started back in 2009. Discouraging, naaa... all I can do is focus on me and my business as I have in the past. I will continue to work on my craft and be the best me I can be. :) I had put a collage together of my favorite images from 2012. Some of my favorite work was done this year but I suppose I'll save that for my end of year "best of".


 ytdcollage

So, If you're in need of a photographer just click on this picture below and it will take you to my site (which by the way got a facelift itself...yay!) I'm excited to continue to make beautiful images in Northwest Montana and creating long lasting memories for you! car magnet2

0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Julie and I'm Mother of 3 beautiful girls, Married to a wonderful carpenter, I live in the state of Montana and I am owner of Jubilee Photography! I have a passion for photography as you will see throughout my blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! :)



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP