Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Review ~ My favorites from this year!








2011 was the year I indulged myself in Model Mayhem and found that I love shooting models!  My first model from MM that I worked with was Tara Polack aka Punk Pixie.  I had all these theme ideas in my head and I was absolutely thrilled to be able to execute them through these models!  My first theme idea was Mechanic Girl!




The Van Deren Sisters!  Beautiful girls especially in the snow! :)





Another favorite model....Jami Lafay!






































Fun in February!







































My next themed model shoot...Lumber Jack Girl!  Another beautiful model from MM!  Marissa Carabin!








I found and became friends with two beautiful mamas from my daughter's class.  I instantly thought they would make wonderful models.  I think you can see why!



Jolene Begay!






And Jamie Griffith!






My girls :)







































Next theme shoot was Charlie Chaplin inspired with Marissa Carabin again :)






































I then did a shoot with a local designer Lindsay Becker of Buffalo Heart Designs and model Tara Polack






































And to switch it up ....here comes the babies :)






and some beautiful bellies! :)








































Look at this sweetheart!






































and this one!  She just turned 1!






Easter!!







































Jamie's Adorable kids!






































another baby!







































































I then got to shoot with some fun couples :)









































































Jamie Griffith looking fine with this nice ride!






Got to shoot with cute little Liesl again!






And then came a wedding!





































Cute little family from up my road...sweet kids!






Summer Time, Summer Time....brought a promotional shoot for Lafay Boutique out of Bigfork!







































































My sweet girls again!









































































Fun trash the dress session!








































Family portriat! :)








































Another wedding!







































Junk yard model shoot!







































































Another beautiful mama to be!







































Some more model shoots...Jamie Griffith!










































and as Carpenter Girl...










































































Here is some littler models for a local designer Shy Babies Crochet!






































Another Promotional shoot for Lafay Boutique of Bigfork!






Worked with several new models....Courtney!







Jen!






Jena







































Aimee






































Emma






































Had an engagement shoot!






Did a special Rambo Shoot with Tara Polack...






































Did several Senior Portraits...










































































































and 2 of my senior reps for 2013! :)









































































So obviously it was hard for my to narrow down my favs and I know I skipped a bunch but this year was great!  I did have to slow down about two months ago when I found out I was pregnant and became high risk because of some internal bleeding.  However, I'm happy to announce that the baby and myself are doing alot better and I can start taking on new jobs again!  Yippie! :)  Hope you all have a blessed new year!

7 comments:

Derico Photography December 30, 2011 at 7:48 PM  

Julie, how fun! I think I need to borrow your idea and do a year in review... I just can't understand how it has all gone by so fast! Your images all were great but I absolutely LOVE your snowflake picture! Well done!

Julie December 31, 2011 at 11:18 AM  

You are a ROCKIN talented Mama Photographer Lady! Mooo Wha!

Unknown December 31, 2011 at 11:39 AM  

Beautiful! I can't wait for the next one!

Robin Meier Schrock January 2, 2012 at 1:26 PM  

Julie, these are amazing and it's wonderful to see that your doing so well! My favorites are of your local friends and families, you know how to capture the "light" of who they are! Love you you and yours in this exciting new year!

Autumn January 4, 2012 at 10:05 AM  

Amazed my your talent every time I look at your pictures. LOVE the snowflakes!!! Great job girlie...Here's to an AWESOME 2012 for you, your family and your business.

Unknown January 4, 2012 at 10:30 AM  

You are TRULY talented my friend!!! I so hope that in 2012 your ideas expand and you have plenty of oppurtunity to shoot! You are gifted! Use it!

Julie March 4, 2012 at 5:33 PM  

Wow, i just read all these! Thanks ladies! I have a new blog up now at www.jubileephotographymt.org. Hope you will follow me there too! :)

About This Blog

My name is Julie and I'm Mother of 3 beautiful girls, Married to a wonderful carpenter, I live in the state of Montana and I am owner of Jubilee Photography! I have a passion for photography as you will see throughout my blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! :)



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP