Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Win a free session and a set of Christmas cards!

So, recently my daughter and I celebrated our birthdays.  Mine was the 28th and my daughter's was yesturday!  To celebrate I'm throwing a contest...yippie!

So here are the rules:

Post a picture of you or your child from halloween on my fan page here and specifically I want to see what costume you or your child wore! :)

This contest will run until Nov 10th.  The pics with the most 'likes' will win!

Here's what you'll win: free session with a set of 25 christmas cards!  Cool, huh?! :D

Here's what my kiddo's wore their harvest party!





OK, SO GO POST YOUR PICS AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO "LIKE" YOUR PICS!  GOOD LUCK! :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Julie and I'm Mother of 3 beautiful girls, Married to a wonderful carpenter, I live in the state of Montana and I am owner of Jubilee Photography! I have a passion for photography as you will see throughout my blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! :)



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP