Saturday, October 22, 2011

Teens With Talent...

Yes, it's hard to believe but the models that I had sessions with last week are teens!  They are beautiful and naturals in front of the camera.  They worked the camera like a model that has been doing it for years...simply amazing!

This first shoot is with Aimee!  My kind neighbor allowed us to use his tee pee so we had lots of fun! :)  Aimee is 17 and actually graduated from high school a year early!  Such a smart girl...beauty and brains! ;)









































































































































































Next is Emma.  She is 14!  Can you believe that?  I hear alot of people think she looks similar to Selena Gomez and yes, I too see the resemblance.  She actually lives in my home town back in Idaho.  The last time I saw her she was just a baby!  Boy, how time flies.  She, too, knows how to work a camera!

 
















































































































































































3 comments:

Jessica October 22, 2011 at 11:58 AM  

Amazing Julie!! I love love them all especially the first set.

Lori Romney October 22, 2011 at 3:51 PM  

They all look great!!!

Derico Photography October 25, 2011 at 10:16 AM  

Most of the girls I work with at the agency are teens as well :) The Idaho girl... can you give her my info? I know the agency would be interested in meeting her. dericophotography@gmail.com

About This Blog

My name is Julie and I'm Mother of 3 beautiful girls, Married to a wonderful carpenter, I live in the state of Montana and I am owner of Jubilee Photography! I have a passion for photography as you will see throughout my blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! :)



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP