Sunday, October 16, 2011

I'm not the only artist in my neighborhood...

In fact, I live next door to 2 of the most talented artist I've come across in a long time.  Their work is so inspirational.  Glenn Swanson and Margaret Graziano are painters and sculptors.  Their work is amazing and I was honored enough to cruise through their studio a few weekends back with my girls.  They thoroughly enjoyed it and so did I.  Here is some of their lovely work :)



























































A painting Margaret was currently working on...



































I believe this is her daughter and grandbaby :)















































































































































This was on her working table as well :)


































The tools of an artist...

























































Next we moved over to Glenn's side of the studio!  Only got a few of his because he was gone camping for the weekend but Margaret was kind enough to give us a quick tour of his side as well :)



















































































































































































































If you'ld like to see anymore of their work you can check out Glenn's site at http://glennswansonart.com/

0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Julie and I'm Mother of 3 beautiful girls, Married to a wonderful carpenter, I live in the state of Montana and I am owner of Jubilee Photography! I have a passion for photography as you will see throughout my blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! :)



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP