Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fall Special! | Montana Family Photographer

Fall is in the air and with that I've come out with my fall special!  Special #1 - 75.00 for 30 min session, includes 10 high res images and online viewing gallery.  Special #2 - 150.00 for a full session, all the best high res images from the session and online viewing gallery (most popular!).

Several ways to book!  Email @ jubileephoto@yahoo.com, call (406) 426-1071, or facebook me message me through my fan page @ Jubilee's Fan Page 
fallad
 Here are a few from yesterday's fall session!Beautiful family and awesome location!Many more to come in the next few weeks so save your spot! 47favfb 56fb 66fb 93fb 33efb 12fb

0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Julie and I'm Mother of 3 beautiful girls, Married to a wonderful carpenter, I live in the state of Montana and I am owner of Jubilee Photography! I have a passion for photography as you will see throughout my blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! :)



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP