Tuesday, February 1, 2011

IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I UPDATED! :)

I would love to update my blog daily but I know that's unrealistic so I will update as I can! :)  Also if you want to follow my 365 project you can check it out here http://365project.org/jewls_59901/365

So recently I've been doing quite a few modeling projects.  The last one that I didn't get to post about was on Mrs. Marissa Carabin!  She was fantastic!  The theme for this shoot (which will be obvious when you see the images) was Lumberjack girl....however some have said I should call her lumberjill but still thinking on that! haha  Anyway, here are a few of my favorite pics from that session.


So after that session I was then asked if I wanted to be the photographer for an upcoming event.  It would be a promotional shoot for a fashion show that's happening in the spring and will be featuring Machallie Gs...you can check out their facebook page here - http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Machallie-Gs/111435602257248.... Anyway we had a casting call for the models for that show and I'm very pleased with the models we have so far!  2 of the models are sortof new to the modeling world again.  They had some experience but hadn't done anything for several years.  Well, I had a mini shoot with them and boy you wouldn't of guessed they hadn't done it for a while because they were great!  So without further a do I'ld like to introduce you to the 2 newest models....the first one is Jolene!  Isn't she gorgeous?





And here is Beautiful Jamie!!  She's just Stunning!





I will certainly update as the event comes closer but besides the beautiful ladies above you will also see Jami Lafay and Punk Pixie (Tara Polack) at the Show as well!  This will be an event you wont want to miss!  Can't wait! :)

 

0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Julie and I'm Mother of 3 beautiful girls, Married to a wonderful carpenter, I live in the state of Montana and I am owner of Jubilee Photography! I have a passion for photography as you will see throughout my blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! :)



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP