Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Where have I been?



Have I been busy?  Yes!  Have I been neglecting my blog?  Yes! lol!  But hopefully things have slowed down just a tiny bit so can get back to updating my blog again! 

So I'll bring you up to speed with what's been going on.  The last couple of months I've been taking pics of bellies and babies!
















































































































Besides doing portraits I've also started a magazine with some photog friends of mine called 'Through The Lens'.  This magazine is all about photography and if you haven't checked it out you can check out our facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Through-The-Lens-Photography-Magazine/134560616611480

Ok, needless to say I've been a bit busy but summer is just around the corner and that means lots of fun outdoor portraits.  It also means senior portraits!  So if you haven't already, book your senior session today! :)




































0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Julie and I'm Mother of 3 beautiful girls, Married to a wonderful carpenter, I live in the state of Montana and I am owner of Jubilee Photography! I have a passion for photography as you will see throughout my blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! :)



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP