Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Models in the Making...

So I've been shooing alot of models lately and I have a couple more next week as well but I thought I better catchup on my blog with my shoots.  First shoot was an edgy garage setting with a beautiful model named Punk Pixie!  Here are a few favs from that shoot...
















Then I had a fun Outdoor/Indoor winter shoot with the pretty Van Deren sisters

Gorgeous Stella



Beautiful Laura!




And Cute Katherine :D







And last but not least my shoot from yesturday!  Jami Lafay!  Last time you probably remember seeing her as a pin up model.  This time we did some indoor studio work here! :)







































I'm running a special on model shoots right now so if this is something you're wanting to do please contact me and we'll make it happen! :D

0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Julie and I'm Mother of 3 beautiful girls, Married to a wonderful carpenter, I live in the state of Montana and I am owner of Jubilee Photography! I have a passion for photography as you will see throughout my blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! :)



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP