Monday, January 10, 2011

Challenge Update! 7, 8, 9, 10

Boy, I'm falling behind on my blog!  Busy, busy, busy! :D  Tomorrow I will post a couple of recent shoots that I just love but in the mean time i'll get the blog up to date with my 365 entries...ok, so where I left off....

Day 7 - On this day I had a model shoot (one of the sessions I was speaking of above) and this is the model! One of my favs from that day





































Day 8 - Also another shoot!  It was of 3 sisters and here is the younger sister :)





































Day 9 - I decided to shoot no people today.  This is the lens I took the snowflake pic with but I don't use that often.  Still glad I have it though and it's a minolta!  My favorite brand besides a sony lens :)

Day 10 - My daughter is such a trooper!  She is one of my best models :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Julie and I'm Mother of 3 beautiful girls, Married to a wonderful carpenter, I live in the state of Montana and I am owner of Jubilee Photography! I have a passion for photography as you will see throughout my blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! :)



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP