Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Start Of A New Challenge!

First off I want to start this blog by saying that i'm really excited about my new blog layout coming soon and once it's up I'll post my last session! :)  Until then I want to share with you all my 15 day challenge.
 
As some of you know, before I was doing portraits, I was indulging myself in all thing photography (and still do)  including photo groups where I would enter challenges to push my photography skills further and further and for practice and fun.  One of my all time favorite groups like to run a 15 day challenge.  This is where you take pictures of the same thing for 15 days but in new and different ways each day.  The theme of the current 15 day challenge is a holiday theme object.  I chose an ornament from our tree.  This ornament was my birth mother's ornament so its special to me. :)

So here is DAY #1 picture:

0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Julie and I'm Mother of 3 beautiful girls, Married to a wonderful carpenter, I live in the state of Montana and I am owner of Jubilee Photography! I have a passion for photography as you will see throughout my blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! :)



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP