Friday, September 17, 2010

Some Amazing Work...

In a previous post I described how talented my mother-in-law was and that she was an artist. She has created some amazing pieces of art. Primarily I've always loved her paintings, however lately she has been doing some of her beautiful beaded jewelry. It's amazing how intricate these pieces are and all the time and work that goes into them. I just wanted to show a few pieces so you had an idea of what she can do. If anyone is interested in any of these let me know and I can always get in touch with her for you.

0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Julie and I'm Mother of 3 beautiful girls, Married to a wonderful carpenter, I live in the state of Montana and I am owner of Jubilee Photography! I have a passion for photography as you will see throughout my blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! :)



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP