Monday, September 13, 2010

Finishing Up Alex's Senior Session...

A few weeks back Alex came out to do her Senior Portrait. We had planned on doing it in the evening but she realized she had to work so we tried to start early enough so that the sun wasn't too harsh. Well, that didn't quite happen. We did get several good shots despite the conditions but decided we'ld schedule for another day. Well, last night we finished our session and all I have to say is WoW and this girl is brave. lol! She really wanted to get into the water and if you live up here in montana you know that the water is cold right now! I mean we're knocking on winters door so you can imagine how brave she was to attempt this. She did a fabulous job and here are just a few of my favs. Not all the water ones are done but I will finish the rest in the next couple of weeks :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Julie and I'm Mother of 3 beautiful girls, Married to a wonderful carpenter, I live in the state of Montana and I am owner of Jubilee Photography! I have a passion for photography as you will see throughout my blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! :)



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP