Thursday, September 9, 2010

Senior Portraits

One of my favorite portrait to do are Senior Portraits!  I get excited everytime I do one! :)  So, being that the seniors need to get their prints into the yearbook but October/November (depending which school district you're in) I'm running a special!  Normally the sitting fee is 90.00-110.00 depending on if it's indoors/outdoors or both.  Well, I'm doing a flat sitting fee of 50.00 until the end of October!  I've already had a few last minute sessions come up for their senior shoot and I can't wait!  If you know someone that still hasn't gotten theirs done, now is the time!  www.jubileephotographymt.com

www.jubileephotographymt.com

0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Julie and I'm Mother of 3 beautiful girls, Married to a wonderful carpenter, I live in the state of Montana and I am owner of Jubilee Photography! I have a passion for photography as you will see throughout my blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! :)



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP