Wednesday, September 8, 2010

NEW BACKDROPS?

So, living in Montana means we get all 4 seasons and although its nice to see the changing of the seasons it makes for some long winters.  Now the snow is pretty, don't get me wrong, but it sure can get cold shooting outside.  This is one reason I also do indoor shoots.  I normally use white and black backdrops and maybe even a painted wall here and there but I decided I needed to get some more backdrops for preperation of this winter.  I just got in the classic gray with the white tie dye effect.  Here's a test shot with my daughter (she's such a good little model) and I think I like it! :)  I'm also wanting to get a couple more.  Maybe a pink or blue perhaps?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

2 comments:

Derico Photography September 9, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

The three backdrops I get the most requests for are my black, my brown, and my blue. The black is the only flat one. The brown has dark brown to tan colors, and the blue has navy to teal. I like your grey one there... I have been needing to make one of those.

Julie September 10, 2010 at 9:40 AM  

oh, the brown one sounds like one i'ld like! i think that will be my next one and the blue one sounds nice too! thanks for the great suggestions! :)

About This Blog

My name is Julie and I'm Mother of 3 beautiful girls, Married to a wonderful carpenter, I live in the state of Montana and I am owner of Jubilee Photography! I have a passion for photography as you will see throughout my blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! :)



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP