Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Guess Who I Get To Shoot Again....

Laura Van Deren!  Last year around this time I did a senior photo shoot for Laura and my beautiful niece Brittney!  We had so much fun the first time, we setup two more sessions and it also helped them have many different options to choose from.  Besides being such a natural in front of the camera and a natural beauty, she is also a cameleon.  With every shoot she had a different hair color which made it fun when going through the pics.   Here are a few of my favs from last year....I look forward to our shoot on friday! :D

0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Julie and I'm Mother of 3 beautiful girls, Married to a wonderful carpenter, I live in the state of Montana and I am owner of Jubilee Photography! I have a passion for photography as you will see throughout my blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! :)



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP