Tuesday, August 31, 2010

THE NEW ARRIVAL

It's been a month now and I can't believe it!  My 3rd beautiful daughter came into this world July 24th.  Just like my other two girls, Leah Jeanette Daniels arrived over a week and a half late!  I always tease that because i'm so tall (5'11") and my torso is so long that they have so much room that they get so comfortable that they don't want to come out.  My first little girl I was induced in the hospital and that was horrible, my second one I had at home and did many midwifery tricks to induce the labor with her (black and blue cohosh, drink boiled grapefruit juice, castrol oil, sitting on my unbalanced washing machine,....) and this time I tried all of that but she wasn't ready to come until she was ready I guess.  There was, however, a full moon when she arrived and my motherinlaw was sure she was going to come because of that (i guess she was right!)

I gave my best friend my camera so she could document some of the arrival:

                                           Here I am still in pain....

                                          Above here is my little pumpkin...so cute!  All fresh and New!

So, we went home the next day and being that I'm a photographer I had to setup a mini photoshoot of my little sweet pea (of course).  Although I was still in alot of pain I still managed to capture this cute pic!


Then the following week I went at it again!  Here are just a few of my favorites:


What can I say?  She's adorable, right?

0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Julie and I'm Mother of 3 beautiful girls, Married to a wonderful carpenter, I live in the state of Montana and I am owner of Jubilee Photography! I have a passion for photography as you will see throughout my blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! :)



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP