Sunday, January 2, 2011

And the Challenge Begins!

So, alot of photographers like to challenge themselves each year by starting a 365 day challenge.  Basically they take a picture everyday for the whole year.  Alot of people like to choose a theme, for example they may take a pic of they're kids everyday, maybe it's a paticular object everyday, maybe it's a photography term like shallow depth of field or a macro shot everyday. 
For me I've decided that I would take a picture of anything I wanted everyday but after processing it I would edit the image in black and white with a cinema filter effect.  At first I was going to take a pic once a week but I've decided I would take a pic everyday.  I may not post them everyday but i will always come back and update each day. :)  For me this is just for fun and i'm excited to get started....

Yesturday I went to my sisters for New Years Day dinner and it was fun! :)  Here's my baby girl on her daddy's lap.  Just a snappy but that's all I was in the mood for yesturday.

DAY #1





Today I was in my little girls room just taking more snappies and playing with her.  She's such a sweety.  :)

DAY #2


0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Julie and I'm Mother of 3 beautiful girls, Married to a wonderful carpenter, I live in the state of Montana and I am owner of Jubilee Photography! I have a passion for photography as you will see throughout my blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! :)



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP