Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Misti and Daniel...

It has been about 5 months since I first met Misti and so far we've documented her little baby boy's journey into this world from being in his mommy's belly, to when we was only a couple weeks old and now he's a strong little four month old! He was full of expressions the first time around and he didn't fail us this time either! He's so spunky and full of character! Here's a few of my favs from our last shoot together...


















EVEN GRANDMA GOT A PICTURE WITH SWEET LITTLE DANIEL :)






AND THE INFAMOUS TONGUE ONE...THE BABIES LATELY JUST LOVE TO STICK OUT THEIR TONGUE AT ME! LOL!  SO CUTE!

0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Julie and I'm Mother of 3 beautiful girls, Married to a wonderful carpenter, I live in the state of Montana and I am owner of Jubilee Photography! I have a passion for photography as you will see throughout my blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! :)



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP