Monday, November 8, 2010

The Fabulous Fifty's with Fabulous Aleigha...

About a month ago I blogged about a very special location here in columbia falls called Back in Time. It's this fantastic antique shop that has the perfect setup for a 50's inspired shoot! Anyhow, my model that inspired me to originally do this shoot is Aleigha Russell. We were finally able to come together yesturday and have a little fun in this fabulous setting! :) Here are a few of my favs from the shoot and many more to be posted at my site in the next couple of weeks...







2 comments:

Mama McLauchlin November 8, 2010 at 9:03 PM  

Wowie, Wow, Wow!! :D Fabulous!

Derico Photography November 9, 2010 at 7:43 AM  

I am loving the I love lucy dress too! How fun! I can't wait to see some more :)

About This Blog

My name is Julie and I'm Mother of 3 beautiful girls, Married to a wonderful carpenter, I live in the state of Montana and I am owner of Jubilee Photography! I have a passion for photography as you will see throughout my blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! :)



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP