Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mom and Daughter Session

What a great day yesturday was.  Two seperate mini sessions with a Mother and Daughter and completion of a senior session last night in Columbia Falls.  Right now I'm going to introduce you to just the morning session and write up a seperate blog about my session from last night.

First is little Maia!  She is just so cute and adorable.  The cutest little 3 year old from Kila I would say!  She was full of personality and my daughter couldn't wait to play with her....which made it a little challenging to keep the girls focused but I was happy non the less that they got to play together! :)  Here's a little collage of that cutie!

 

While the girls were playing it allowed Maia's mommy Lyndsey and I a chance to play as well...


Thanks Lyndsey and Maia for coming out!  It was fun! :)

2 comments:

Tamara Hadley September 23, 2010 at 3:01 PM  

LOVE THEM!!! Told you she was gorgeous. Now if only we could convince her?!?!?

Julie September 23, 2010 at 9:04 PM  

I know she is!! I told her she should be a model! :)

About This Blog

My name is Julie and I'm Mother of 3 beautiful girls, Married to a wonderful carpenter, I live in the state of Montana and I am owner of Jubilee Photography! I have a passion for photography as you will see throughout my blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! :)



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP