Tuesday, August 31, 2010

TRASH THE DRESS?

Well, I attempted a trash the dress session inspired by my friend Laura Ruiz from California.  She loves doing trash the dress sessions and I really wanted to try it out so I got a few of my fav models together.  Now granted I didn't thing about how California is alot warmer then Montana because once we got into the water .....brrrr...it was cold!  Despite the cold water we still had fun and even though we didn't trash the dresses so much we did get them wet and had some fun....

I LOVE HER EYES IN THIS NEXT ONE....


 THE NEXT ONE YOU CAN TELL HOW COLD SHE WAS BUT IT REMINDS ME OF A SCARY TEEN MOVIE OR SOMETHING...I LIKE IT  :)
NEXT IS KATHERINE...TO MODEL FOR ME AND SHE DID GREAT...LOVE HER EYES AND CHEEK BONES.  A NATURAL FOR SURE :)


THIS PHOTO SHOOT WAS TAKEN IN EVERGREEN MONTANA AT THE ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH CAMPGROUND CREEK

0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Julie and I'm Mother of 3 beautiful girls, Married to a wonderful carpenter, I live in the state of Montana and I am owner of Jubilee Photography! I have a passion for photography as you will see throughout my blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! :)



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP