Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Seniors, Bunnies and Models...what do they have in common?

ME!!  lol!  Well, all summer I've been doing model shoots, family shoots, ect...  But more recently I did a senior shoot with a beautiful young lady.  I'm so proud of her because she wanted these pics to show who she was.  She didn't feel the need to put on a bunch of makeup,  do up her hair and put on a bunch of fancy dresses because she expressed that this wasn't who she was.  In fact, it was far from who she was and she wanted to be true to herself.  She is an excellent athlete and a natural beauty! :)














So, if you are one of my facebook friends you will know probably know our recent experience with the bunnies we got a few weeks back.  Well, they had died one right after each other within a 24 hour period and we had only had them a week.  We found out that it was because they ate clovers and apparently that is toxic to bunnies.  We had no idea of course and it was pretty upsetting to our girls.  So we got 2 new bunnies and so far so good.  They are on a strict pellet and hay diet right now.  lol!  My oldest daugther named her bunny Thumper (the grey one) and my middle daughter named her's Hopper.  :)  Aren't they cute?


























































And last but not least was my mini shoot today with a model that would like to be in the upcoming calendar shoot I will be doing!  This calendar shoot will be with cars, crotch rockets, an airplane hanger, bunch of girls...yes, it should be fun!  Can't wait!  Anyhow, Jen had never done any modeling before but we thought she would do good for the calendar shoot and just to be sure we thought we should try to do a mini shoot this morning.  I think she did great and it was quite cold this morning, so she trooped it out like a real model! haha  You look fabulous Jen and look forward to the next shoot we'll have together :)







And yes she's posing with a tub... the things we have out here on our property...I tell ya! haha




Don't forget to check out my fanpage if you haven't already and become a fan! :D  http://www.facebook.com/jubileephotographymt

0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Julie and I'm Mother of 3 beautiful girls, Married to a wonderful carpenter, I live in the state of Montana and I am owner of Jubilee Photography! I have a passion for photography as you will see throughout my blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! :)



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP