Monday, September 12, 2011

Just about caught up!

So, this blog thing has been a real challenge for me.  I mean, I love to write!  So, that's not the problem.  I write for our magazine, I write in photography forums all the time, and write on my fan and personal facebook page but for some reason the added burden of the blog just doesn't seem to flow with everything else that I do.  I want it to though.  So I am determined to make this blog work! Share my sessions, my family fun, candid shots, my thoughts, you get the picture! haha  Anyway, so to make myself be accountable today I'm going to post a pic of my youngest, sweet baby girl...Leah! I've done so many sessions this summer but not that many fun, candids of my daughters like I used to do all the time.

So it seems she didn't miss the camera much! lol!  But boy is she growing up so fast!  She turned 1 in July :)



About This Blog

My name is Julie and I'm Mother of 3 beautiful girls, Married to a wonderful carpenter, I live in the state of Montana and I am owner of Jubilee Photography! I have a passion for photography as you will see throughout my blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! :)



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP