Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Another Challenge Update! :)

Well, I have a fun shoot to share with you all....similar to one i did in november.  So i'll be sharing that very soon and I also have a family shoot that I still want to share but they want to keep it a secret until christmas...

Anyway, I felt I should update my challenge day progress.  I haven't worked that hard on it because I frankly dont have the time that i'ld like to play around with it more but I dont like to quit a challenge that I start.  And speaking of challenges I'll be starting a new one the first week of january so that should be fun as well!  ok, back to mrs. owl....lets see...

Challenge Day #9

Here's Mrs Owl hanging out with a birdie :)


Challenge Day #10
This was the night of that fun shoot I was telling you about and I was so tired that day, that well I was pretty lazy on my entry this day.  Here is Mrs Owl watching me process my images from the shoot! lol!



Challenge Day #11

Still tired on Monday and just as busy so here is Mrs Owl just hanging out on my Bible.  Hopefully today I'll get a bit more creative but who knows....lol!


0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Julie and I'm Mother of 3 beautiful girls, Married to a wonderful carpenter, I live in the state of Montana and I am owner of Jubilee Photography! I have a passion for photography as you will see throughout my blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! :)



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP